New Dental Patient Resources
Our Dentist is Accepting New Patients
Your First Dental Visit at Castle Peak Dental
Your first visit is not only about our team getting to know you, but also about you getting to know our team. In the time we spend together, we encourage you to ask questions, express your concerns, and share with us anything you want us to know to help make your care as individual as you are.
Part of getting to know you and providing safe, personalized support involves reviewing your medical history. Certain medical conditions and medications can influence your treatment protocols – so you will be asked to provide a list of your medications and their dosages (including vitamins and supplements).
At Castle Peak Dental, we focus on providing quality dental care, excellent customer service, and a relaxing environment to maintain lasting patient relationships. You can request your first appointment with us, using the link below!
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Completed new patient forms.
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A valid form of ID.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- A list of any current medical concerns or conditions, including past surgeries.
- Dental insurance card, if you are covered and paying through insurance.
Insurance and Financing
We believe quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to everyone. Because oral health is so important, we do everything we can to remove financial barriers and help the greatest number of patients possible. We accept most insurance providers and a third-party payment alternative for those without insurance.Insurance and Payment Information